Emporia Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Emporia Municipal Airport
About Emporia Municipal Airport
Situated 5 miles south of the central business district of Emporia, a city in Lyon County, Kansas, Emporia Municipal Airport is open to the public and owned by the city. Covering an area of about 650 acres, Emporia Municipal Airport features two asphalt and turf surfaced runways in fair and good condition.
There are 57 aircraft based on the field of Emporia Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, helicopters, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Emporia Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Emporia Municipal Airport
- CNU, Martin Johnson, Chanute, United States.
- EDK, El Dorado, El Dorado, United States.
- EMP, Emporia, Emporia, United States.
- EWK, City-County, Newton, United States.
- FOE, Forbes Field, Topeka, KS, United States.
- FRI, Marshall AAF, Fort Riley, KS, United States.
- MHK, Municipal, Manhattan, United States.
- TOP, Philip Billard, Topeka, United States.
Emporia Municipal Airport (EMP, KEMP) Information
|Longest Runway||5,000 feet|
|Elevation||1,208 ft / 368 m|
|Airport Address||1005 Co Rd 120, Emporia, KS 66801|