Esler Field Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Esler Field Airport
About Esler Field Airport
Also called Esler Regional Airport, Esler Field Airport is a public, military-use airport owned and operated by the Louisiana Army National Guard. Situated 10 nautical miles of Alexandria, in Rapides Parish, Louisiana, Esler Field Airport is considered as a general aviation airport, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering 2,161 acres, Esler Field Airport features two asphalt surfaced runways in good and fair conditions. There are 34 aircraft based on the field of Esler Field Airport, such as military aircraft, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Esler Field Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Esler Field Airport
- AEX, Alexandria International, Alexandria, LA, United States.
- ESF, Esler Field, Alexandria, United States.
- HEZ, Hardy-Anders, Natchez, United States.
- OPL, St Landry Parish, Opelousas, United States.
- POE, Polk AAF, Fort Polk, United States.
- UCE, Eunice, Eunice, United States.
Esler Field Airport (ESF, KESF) Information
|Longest Runway||5,999 feet|
|Elevation||112 ft / 34 m|
|Airport Address||7615 Esler Field Rd, Pineville, LA 71360|