GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Martin State Airport
About Martin State Airport
Situated 9 nautical miles east of the downtown of Baltimore, Maryland, Martin State Airport is a joint civil-military public airport in Baltimore County. The airport is owned by the Maryland Aviation Administration. Covering 747 acres, Martin State Airport features one asphalt-surfaced runway in good condition. The leading airlines are DHL Aviation and AirNet. There are 246 aircraft based on the field of Martin State Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, military aircraft, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Martin State Airport provides are local general aviation, military, commercial, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR MARTIN STATE AIRPORT
- ADW, Andrews AFB, Camp Springs, United States.
- ANP, Lee, Annapolis, United States.
- APG, Phillips AAF, Aberdeen, United States.
- BOF, Bolling AFB, Washington, Canada.
- BWI, Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Baltimore/Washington, United States.
- BZS, Buzzards Pt S, Washington, United States.
- CGE, Cambridge, Cambridge, United States.
- CGS, College Park, College Park, United States.
- CTH, Chestercounty Carlson, Coatesville, United States.
- DAA, Davison AAF, Fort Belvoir, United States.
- DCA, Reagan Washington National, Washington, DC, United States.
- DOV, Dover AFB, Dover-Cheswold, United States.
- EDG, Weide AAF, Edgewood, United States.
- ESN, Easton, Easton, United States.
- FDK, Frederick Municipal, Frederick, United States.
- FME, Tipton AAF, Fort Meade, Haiti.
- GAI, Montgomery County, Gaithersburg, United States.
- GBO, Baltimore Greenbelt T, Baltimore, United States.
- GTY, Gettysburg, Gettysburg, United States.
- HAR, Capital City, Harrisburg, United States.
HOTELS NEAR MARTIN STATE AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Martin State Airport within 70 miles