Charter to and from Brunswick Golden Isles Airport
About Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK, KBQK)
Previously renowned as Glynco Jetport, Brunswick Golden Isles Airport is a public-use airport owned by the Glynn County and situated 5 nautical miles north of the downtown of Brunswick, Georgia. The leading airline serving the airport is Delta Air Lines with Atlanta being the top destination. Brunswick Golden Isles Airport is used general aviation and features a host of the top-notch facilities. There is one asphalt and concrete paved runway in excellent condition.
There are 43 aircraft based on the field of Brunswick Golden Isles Airport, including helicopters, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Brunswick Golden Isles Airport provides are local general aviation, transient general aviation, military, air taxi, and commercial.
Airports near Brunswick Golden Isles Airport
- AYS, Ware County, Waycross, United States.
- BHC, Bhurban Heliport, Bhurban, United States.
- BQK, Glynco Jetport, Brunswick, United States.
- CRG, Craig Municipal, Jacksonville, United States.
- JAX, Jacksonville,, Jacksonville, FL, United States.
- LIY, Wright AAF, Hinesville, United States.
- NEA, Brunswick Golden Isles, Glynco, United States.
- NEN, Olf Usn, Whitehouse, United States.
- NRB, Ns, Mayport, United States.
- SAV, Savannah/Hilton Head, Savannah, United States.
- SSI, Mckinnon, Brunswick, United States.
- SVN, Hunter AAF, Savannah, GA, United States.
Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK, KBQK) Information
|Longest Runway||8,001 feet|
|Elevation||26 ft / 8 m|
|Airport Website||Brunswick Golden Isles Airport|
|Airport Address||295 Aviation Pkwy, Brunswick, GA 31525, United States|