Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport (PMH, KPMH) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport
Often referred to as Scioto County Airport, Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport is a public airport covering 246 acres and serving Portsmouth, Ohio. The airport lies 12 miles northeast of the city center of Portsmouth, in Scioto County, in Minford community. Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport is owned and operated by the Scioto County Airport Authority. It is considered a general aviation facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. There are one asphalt surfaced runway and several other facilities.
There are 24 aircraft based on the field of Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, ultralights, jet airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR GREATER PORTSMOUTH REGIONAL AIRPORT
- ATO, Ohio University, Athens, Greece.
- HTS, Tri-State/Milton, Huntington, United States.
- HTW, Lawrence County Airpark, Chesapeake/Huntington Wv, Canada.
- ILN, Clinton Field, Wilmington, United States.
- LCK, Rickenbacker, Columbus, United States.
- PMH, Greater Portsmouth Regional, Portsmouth, OH, United States.
HOTELS NEAR GREATER PORTSMOUTH REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Greater Portsmouth Regional Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR GREATER PORTSMOUTH REGIONAL AIRPORT