Middletown Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Middletown Regional Airport
Middletown Regional Airport (MWO, KMWO) is located in Middletown. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Middletown, OH.
About Middletown Regional Airport (MWO, KMWO)
Known as Middletown Regional Airport, Middletown Regional Airport is an open-to-public airport that is owned by the city of Middletown and situated 2 nautical miles north of downtown of Middletown, in Butler County, Ohio, USA. The airport is renowned for having the longest runway of any southwest Ohio’s non-towered airport. There are two asphalt and turf runways as well as 58 aircraft based on the field, such as a helicopter, jet airplane, multi-engine airplane, and single-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include local general aviation, transient general aviation, military, and air taxi.
Airports near Middletown Regional Airport
- CVG, Cincinnati/northern Kentucky, Covington, KY, United States.
- DAY, James Cox Dayton Intl, Dayton, Oh, United States.
- FFO, Patterson Afb, Dayton, United States.
- HAO, Hamilton, Hamilton, United States.
- LUK, Cincinnati Municipal-Lunken Field, Cincinnati, OH, United States.
- MGY, Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport, Dayton, United States.
- RID, Richmond Municipal Airport, Richmond, IN, United States.
- SGH, Springfield, Springfield, United States.
Middletown Regional Airport (MWO, KMWO) Information
|Longest Runway||6,100 feet|
|Elevation||650 ft / 198 m|
|Airport Address||Middletown, Ohio|