Sikorsky Memorial Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Sikorsky Memorial Airport
About Sikorsky Memorial Airport (BDR, KBDR)
Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial Airport, or Sikorsky Memorial Airport, is Bridgeport Municipal Airport in the past, which is located three miles southeast of the central district of Bridgeport in Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA. The airport is open to public and owned by the City of Bridgeport. The FAA’s National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems categorizes Sikorsky Memorial Airport as a national general aviation facility. Tailwind Air Service and FedEx Feeder are the major airlines.
There are two asphalt paved runways and 174 aircraft based on the field, including helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include air taxi, local general aviation, transient general aviation, and military.
Airports near Sikorsky Memorial Airport
- BDL, Bradley International, Windsor Locks, United States.
- BDR, Igor I. Sikorsky Mem., Bridgeport, United States.
- DXR, Danbury Municipal Airport, Danbury, CT, United States.
- EWR, Newark Liberty International, Newark, United States.
- HPN, Westchester County Apt, White Plains, United States.
- HVN, New Haven, New Haven, United States.
Sikorsky Memorial Airport (BDR, KBDR) Information
|Longest Runway||4,761 feet|
|Elevation||9 ft / 3 m|
|Airport Website||Sikorsky Memorial Airport|
|Airport Address||1000 Great Meadow Rd, Stratford, CT 06497, United States|