GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Portland International Jetport
About Portland International Jetport
Situated 2 miles west of the central business district of Portland, Maine, Portland International Jetport is a public-use airport in Cumberland County. The airport is operated and owned by the city of Portland. It is the busiest airport in Maine. Covering an area of about 726 acres, Portland International Jetport boasts a range of facilities, including two asphalt-paved runways in excellent conditions. The leading airlines serving the airport are United Express, United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Frontier Airlines, Elite Airways, Delta Connection, Delta Air Lines, American Eagle, and American Airlines, among the others.
There are 41 aircraft based on the field of Portland International Jetport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Portland International Jetport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, commercial, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL JETPORT
- AUG, Augusta, Augusta, United States.
- CON, Concord, Concord, United States.
- FRY, Fryeburg, Fryeburg, United States.
- ISS, Wiscasset, Wiscasset, United States.
- LCI, Municipal, Laconia, United States.
- LEW, Auburn, Lewiston, United States.
- NHZ, NAS, Brunswick, United States.
- PWM, Intl Jetport, Portland, United States.
- RKD, Knox County Regional, Rockland, United States.
- SFM, Sanford, Sanford, United States.
- WVL, Robert Lafleur, Waterville, United States.
HOTELS NEAR PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL JETPORT
There are no hotels near Portland International Jetport within 70 miles