Jefferson Municipal Airport (EFW, KEFW) is located in Jefferson, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Jefferson, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Jefferson Municipal Airport, Jefferson, United States private jet charter
About Jefferson Municipal Airport
Located two miles east of the central business district of Jefferson, in Greene County, Iowa, Jefferson Municipal Airport is open to the public and owned by the city of Jefferson. Jefferson Municipal Airport has a variety of facilities, including two concrete and turf surfaced runways in good and fair conditions. There are 22 aircraft based on the field of Jefferson Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Jefferson Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Jefferson Municipal Airport within 70 miles
1. AIO, Municipal, Atlantic, United States.
2. AMW, Ames, Ames, United States.
3. BNW, Boone, Boone, United States.
4. CIN, Carroll, Carroll, United States.
5. CSQ, Municipal, Creston, United States.
6. DNS, Municipal, Denison, United States.
7. DSM, Des Moines International, Des Moines, IA, United States.
8. EBS, Municipal, Webster City, United States.
9. EFW, Municipal, Jefferson, United States.
10. FOD, Fort Dodge Regional, Fort Dodge, IA, United States.
11. HUD, Humboldt, Humboldt, United States.
12. IDG, Municipal, Ida Grove, United States.
13. IFA, Iowa Falls, Iowa Falls, United States.
14. POH, Municipal, Pocahontas, United States.
15. PRO, Municipal, Perry, Haiti.
16. SLB, Municipal, Storm Lake, United States.
Hotels near Jefferson Municipal Airport
There are no hotels near Jefferson Municipal Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Jefferson Municipal Airport
There are no travel agencies near Jefferson Municipal Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Jefferson Municipal Airport
There are no rent a car at Jefferson Municipal Airport within 70 miles