Karluk Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Karluk Airport
About Karluk Airport (KYK, PAKY)
Situated just one nautical mile east of the center of Karluk, in the Kodiak Island Borough, Karluk Airport is a public use airport owned by the state of Alaska. The airport is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Karluk Airport features one gravel paved runway. Island Air Service is the major airline with Kodiak and Larsen Bay being the top destinations. The aircraft operations include 100% air taxi.
Airports near Karluk Airport
- AKK, Akhiok SPB, Akhiok, United States.
- AOS, Amook, Amook, United States.
- KKL, Karluk Lake SPB, Karluk Lake, United States.
- KLN, Larsen SPB, Larsen Bay, United States.
- KOY, Olga Bay SPB, Olga Bay, United States.
- KPK, Parks SPB, Parks, United States.
- KWP, Village SPB, West Point, United States.
- KYK, Karluk, Karluk, United States.
- KZB, Zachar Bay SPB, Zachar Bay, United States.
- OLH, Old Harbor SPB, Old Harbor, United States.
- UGI, Uganik, Uganik, United States.
Karluk Airport (KYK, PAKY) Information
|Longest Runway||2,000 feet|
|Elevation||137 ft / 42 m|
|Airport Address||Unnamed Road, Kodiak, AK 99615, United States|