GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Kearney Regional Airport
Situated 5 miles northeast of the downtown of Kearney, in Buffalo County, Nebraska, Kearney Regional Airport is a city-owned, public-use airport covering about 2,500 acres. It is considered as a non-primary commercial service airport, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. United Express is the leading airline serving Kearney Regional Airport, with Denver being the top destination. Subarban Air Freight and Baron Aviation Services are the leading cargo airlines. The airport features two concrete paved runways in excellent conditions.
There are 38 aircraft based on the field of Kearney Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Kearney Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, commercial, air taxi, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR KEARNEY REGIONAL AIRPORT
- AHF, Municipal, Arapahoe, Guatemala.
- BBW, Broken Bow, Broken Bow, United States.
- EAR, Kearney, Kearney, United States.
- GRI, Grand Island, Grand Island, NE, United States.
- HDE, Brewster Field, Holdrege, United States.
- HSI, Hastings, Hastings, United States.
- LXN, Lexington, Lexington, United States.
HOTELS NEAR KEARNEY REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Kearney Regional Airport within 70 miles