Kenai Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Kenai Municipal Airport
About Kenai Municipal Airport
Situated in Kenai, in the Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, Kenai Municipal Airport is a public airport owned by the city of Kenai. It is considered as a primary commercial service airport, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering about 1,200 acres, Kenai Municipal Airport features a variety of facilities, including two asphalt and gravel surfaced runways. Ravn Alaska and Grant Aviation are the leading airlines serving the airport.
There are 47 aircraft based on the field of Kenai Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Kenai Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, commercial, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Kenai Municipal Airport
- ANC, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Anchorage, United States.
- BVU, Beluga, Beluga, United States.
- DRF, Drift River, Drift River, United States.
- EDF, Elmendorf Afb, Anchorage, United States.
- ENA, Kenai, Kenai, United States.
- HOM, Homer, Homer, United States.
- JLA, Quartz Creek, Cooper Lodge, United States.
- MRI, Merrill Field, Anchorage, United States.
- NIN, Ninilchik, Ninilchik, United States.
- SWD, Seward, Seward, United States.
- SXQ, Soldotna, Soldotna, United States.
- TYE, Tyonek, Tyonek, United States.
Kenai Municipal Airport (ENA, PAEN) Information
|Longest Runway||7,855 feet|
|Elevation||99 ft / 30 m|
|Airport Website||Kenai Municipal Airport|
|Airport Address||305 N Willow St, Kenai, AK 99611|