Kenmore Air Harbor Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Kenmore Air Harbor Airport
Kenmore Air Harbor Airport (KEH) is located in Kenmore Air Harbor, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Kenmore Air Harbor, United States.
About Kenmore Air Harbor Airport (KEH)
Kenmore Air Harbor Airport (KEH) is a significant airport located in Kenmore, Washington, United States. Kenmore Air Harbor Airport is primarily known for its specialization in seaplane operations. The airport provides facilities and infrastructure dedicated to seaplane operations, including a designated seaplane ramp and docking areas.
In addition to seaplane operations, Kenmore Air Harbor Airport also accommodates land-based aircraft. It features well-maintained runways that are equipped with modern navigational aids to ensure safe operations. The terminal building at Kenmore Air Harbor Airport provides a range of amenities and services for passengers. It houses ticketing counters, waiting areas, and restroom facilities. The airport’s convenient location near Seattle makes it easily accessible for travelers looking to explore the Pacific Northwest or connect to other destinations.
Kenmore Air Harbor Airport contributes significantly to tourism and leisure activities in the region. With its seaplane operations, it offers unique opportunities for travelers to experience scenic flights, visit remote areas, and access destinations that are not easily reachable by land-based transportation. The airport serves as a gateway to the natural wonders of the Pacific Northwest, including the San Juan Islands, Victoria in Canada, and other breathtaking destinations.
Airports near Kenmore Air Harbor Airport
- BFI, Boeing Field/King County International Airport, Seattle, United States.
- BYW, Blakely Island, Blakely Island, United States.
- CKR, Crane Island, Crane Island, United States.
- CLM, Fairchild Intl, Port Angeles, United States.
- CWS, Center Island, Center Island, USA.
- ESW, State, Easton, United States.
- FRD, Friday Harbor, Friday Harbor, United States.
- GRF, Gray Aaf, Tacoma, United States.
- KEH, Kenmore Air Harbor, Kenmore Air Harbor, United States.
- LKE, Kenmore Air Harbor SPB, Seattle, WA, United States.
- LPS, Lopez Island, Lopez Island, United States.
- MVW, Skagit Regional, Mount Vernon, United States.
- NUW, Whidbey Island NAS (Ault Field), Oak Harbor, United States.
- ODW, Oak Harbor, Oak Harbor, United States.
- OLM, Olympia, Olympia, United States.
- OTS, Anacortes, Anacortes, United States.
- PAE, Snohomish County, Everett, United States.
- PUL, Poulsbo, Poulsbo, United States.
- PWT, Bremerton, Bremerton, United States.
- RNT, Renton, Renton, WA, United States.
Kenmore Air Harbor Airport (KEH) Information
|Longest Runway||10,000 feet|
|Elevation||14 ft / 4 m|
|Airport Website||Kenmore Air Harbor|
|Airport Address||6321 NE 175th St, Kenmore, WA 98028, United States|