GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Keokuk Municipal Airport
About Keokuk Municipal Airport
Nestled 4 nautical miles northwest of the city center of Keokuk, in Lee County, Iowa, Keokuk Municipal Airport is open to the public and owned by the city of Keokuk. Keokuk Municipal Airport is considered as a general aviation facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering 372 acres, Keokuk Municipal Airport features a variety of facilities, including two concrete-paved runways in good condition.
There are 23 aircraft based on the field of Keokuk Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Keokuk Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR KEOKUK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- BRL, Burlington, Burlington, United States.
- EOK, Keokuk, Keokuk, United States.
- FFL, Municipal, Fairfield, United States.
- FMS, Municipal, Fort Madison, United States.
- GBG, Galesburg, Galesburg, United States.
- IRK, Municipal, Kirksville, United States.
- MPZ, Municipal, Mt Pleasant, United States.
- MQB, Municipal, Macomb, United States.
- MUT, Muscatine, Muscatine, United States.
- OTM, Industrial, Ottumwa, United States.
- UIN, Municipal, Quincy, United States.
HOTELS NEAR KEOKUK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Keokuk Municipal Airport within 70 miles