Koyukuk Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Koyukuk Airport
About Koyukuk Airport (KYU, PFKU)
Situated in the city of Koyukuk, in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area, Koyukuk Airport is a public-use airport owned by State of Alaska DOT&PF. The airport provides a number of facilities and features one gravel paved runway. The major airlines are Wright Air Service, Warbelow’s Air Ventures, and Frontier Flying Service. Huslia and Galena are the top destinations. The aircraft operations include 100% air taxi.
Airports near Koyukuk Airport
- GAL, Galena, Galena, United States.
- HSL, Huslia, Huslia, United States.
- KAL, Kaltag, Kaltag, United States.
- KYU, Koyukuk, Koyukuk, United States.
- RBY, Ruby, Ruby, United States.
Koyukuk Airport (KYU, PFKU) Information
|Longest Runway||4,000 feet|
|Elevation||149 ft / 45 m|
|Airport Address||3rd Ridge Rd, Koyukuk, AK 99754, United States|