Quinhagak Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Quinhagak Airport
About Quinhagak Airport (KWN, PAQH)
Renowned as Kwinhagak Airport, Quinhagak Airport is a public-use airport owned by the Native Village of Kwinhagak. The airport lies 2 nautical miles east of the center of Quinhagak, a thriving city in the Bethel Census Area, Alaska. Quinhagak Airport features one gravel paved runway and has an area of about 123 acres. The major airline is Yute Air with Bethel and Eek being the top destinations.
Airports near Quinhagak Airport
- EEK, Eek, Eek, United States.
- GNU, Goodnews Bay, Goodnews Bay, United States.
- KKH, Kongiganak, Kongiganak, United States.
- KWK, Kwigillingok, Kwigillingok, United States.
- WTL, Tuntutuliak, Tuntutuliak, United States.
Quinhagak Airport (KWN, PAQH) Information
|Longest Runway||4,000 feet|
|Elevation||42 ft / 13 m|
|Airport Website||Quinhagak Airport|
|Airport Address||Quinhagak, AK 99655, United States|