La Crosse Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from La Crosse Regional Airport
About La Crosse Regional Airport
Mercury Jets provides private jets, airliner charters, and a range of small aircraft for business and leisure purposes for flights to or from La Crosse Regional Airport.
Situated 5 miles northwest of the city center of La Crosse, Wisconsin, La Crosse Regional Airport, formerly known as La Crosse Municipal Airport, is a public use city-owned airport in La Crosse County. It lies in the northern part of French Island. La Crosse Regional Airport is categorized by FAA’s National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a non-hub primary commercial service facility. It covers an area of 1,380 acres and has three asphalt and concrete surfaced runways.
There are 74 aircraft based on the field of La Crosse Regional Airport, including single-engine airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, helicopters, and jet airplanes. The major aircraft operations La Crosse Regional Airport provides are transient general aviation, air taxi, military, commercial, and local general aviation.
Airports near La Crosse Regional Airport
- CMY, Fort Mccoy, Sparta, United States.
- DEH, Municipal, Decorah, United States.
- EAU, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, Eau Claire, WI, United States.
- LSE, Municipal, La Crosse, United States.
- ONA, Municipal, Winona, United States.
- PCD, Municipal, Prairie Du Chien, United States.
- RST, International, Rochester, United States.
- UKN, Municipal, Waukon, United States.
- VOK, Volk Field, Camp Douglas, United States.
La Crosse Regional Airport (LSE, KLSE) Information
|Longest Runway||8,742 feet|
|Elevation||656 ft / 200 m|
|Airport Website||La Crosse Regional Airport|
|Airport Address||2850 Airport Rd, La Crosse, WI 54603, United States|