Foothills Regional Airport (MRN, KMRN) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Foothills Regional Airport
Foothills Regional Airport (MRN, KMRN) is located in Morganton, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Morganton, United States.
About Foothills Regional Airport
Nestled 8 miles northeast of the city center of Morganton, North Carolina, and 9 miles south of the central business district of Lenoir, North Carolina, Foothills Regional Airport is a public-use airport. The airport is owned and operated by the Foothills Regional Airport Authority. Covering 1,170 acres, Foothills Regional Airport features one asphalt-surfaced runway in excellent condition. There are 68 aircraft based on the field of Foothills Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, ultralights, jet airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Foothills Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR FOOTHILLS REGIONAL AIRPORT
- AVL, Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, United States.
- CLT, Charlotte Douglas, Charlotte, United States.
- GSP, Greenville Spartanbur Int’l Airport, Greenville, United States.
- HKY, Hickory, Hickory, United States.
- IKB, Wilkes County, Wilkesboro, United States.
- MRN, Lenoir, Morganton, United States.
- QWG, Wilgrove Air Park, Charlotte, Haiti.
- RKH, Rock Hill, Rock Hill, United States.
- SPA, Spartanburg, Downtown Memorial, Spartanburg, SC, United States.
- SRW, Rowan County, Salisbury, United States.
- SVH, Municipal, Statesville, United States.
- TRI, Tri-cities Regional, Blountville, United States.
HOTELS NEAR FOOTHILLS REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Foothills Regional Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR FOOTHILLS REGIONAL AIRPORT