GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Request another charter quote or call us +1 877-359-6732
Charter to and from Malad City Airport
Located three miles southwest of the central business district of Malad City, Idaho, Malad City Airport is a public-use airport in Oneida County. The airport is publicly-owned by Oneida County. Malad City Airport has one asphalt-paved runway in poor condition.
There are 5 aircraft based on the field of Malad City Airport, such as single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Malad City Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR MALAD CITY AIRPORT
- BMC, Brigham City, Brigham City, United States.
- LGU, Cache, Logan, United States.
- MLD, Malad City, Malad City, United States.
- OGD, Municipal, Ogden, United States.
- PIH, Pocatello, Pocatello, United States.
HOTELS NEAR MALAD CITY AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Malad City Airport within 70 miles