Malaga, Spain Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
MALAGA PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Malaga. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Malaga and Places to Visit
Situated on southern Spain’s Costa del Sol, Málaga is a port city with a history that dates to the 8th Century when the Moors ruled it. The Alcazaba of Málaga is the most visited ancient monument in Málaga. It is an ancient hilltop fortress, along with Castillo de Gilbralfaro. Visitors can tour the lookout towers and ramparts that are still standing since the time of the famous siege of 1487 by the Muslim Malagueños, who eventually surrendered to King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. Throughout the city, visitors can also see remnants of an earlier rule by the Romans in the Roman Theatre.
Another popular architectural marvel is the Málaga Cathedral. Designed with Renaissance and Baroque styles, it took builders 150 years to complete the church. No trip to Málaga would be complete without visiting the Picasso Museum Málaga, which contains original artworks and memorabilia from the artist’s childhood. A sun-soaked paradise, the Costa del Sol is a wide, sandy beach with gentle waves year-round. June – September is the peak beach season in Málaga. For a peaceful afternoon retreat, take a stroll in Parque de Málaga with colorful flowers, lush subtropical foliage, intriguing Baroque and Renaissance sculptures, and welcoming shade trees.
Málaga Airport (LEMG), officially Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport, is located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) from the city center. Empty legs and transient aircraft are very popular in the region.
AIRPORTS NEAR MALAGA
- AGP, Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport, Malaga, Spain
- GRX, Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, Granada, Spain
- GIB, Gibraltar International Airport, Gibraltar, Gibraltar
- SVQ, Seville Airport, Seville, Spain
- XRY, Jerez Airport, Jerez, Spain
- TTU, Tetouan/Sania Ramel, Tetuan, Morocco
HOTELS IN MALAGA
- Gran Hotel Miramar GL, Paseo de Reding, 22, Malaga Centro, 29016 Málaga, Spain
- Apartamentos Tandem Soho, Calle Barroso 2, Malaga Centro, 29001 Málaga, Spain
- Madeinterranea Suites, 5 Calle Andres Perez, Malaga Centro, 29008 Málaga, Spain
WEATHER FOR MALAGA