Charter to and from Marion Municipal Airport
About Marion Municipal Airport (MZZ, KMZZ)
Situated 3 nautical miles southwest of the center of the City of Marion, in Grant County, Marion Municipal Airport is a public use airport owned by the City of Marion. The airport is categorized by the FAA’s National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility and provides a number of facilities. There are two asphalt surfaced runways and 53 aircraft based on the field, such as ultralights, helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include transient general aviation, local general aviation, military, and air taxi.
Airports near Marion Municipal Airport
- CQA, Canarana Airport, Canarana, Brazil.
- DCR, Decatur Hi-Way, Decatur, United States.
- FWA, Municipal/Baer Field, Fort Wayne, United States.
- GFD, Pope Field, Greenfield, Guyana.
- GUS, Grissom Afb, Peru, Indiana, United States.
- IND, Indianapolis International, Indianapolis, IN, United States.
- MIE, Delaware County, Muncie, United States.
- MZZ, Marion, Marion, United States.
- OKK, Kokomo, Kokomo, United States.
- RCR, Fulton County, Rochester, United States.
Marion Municipal Airport (MZZ, KMZZ) Information
|Longest Runway||6,011 feet|
|Elevation||859 ft / 262 m|
|Airport Website||Marion Municipal Airport|
|Airport Address||5904 S Western Ave, Marion, IN 46953, United States|