Laurinburg-Maxton Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Laurinburg-Maxton Airport
About Laurinburg–Maxton Airport (MXE, KMEB)
Situated three miles east of Laurinburg and north of the town center of Maxton, in Robeson County, North Carolina, Laurinburg-Maxton Airport is a public-use, general aviation airport owned by Laurinburg-Maxton Airport Commission. The airport is best known for being home to Charlotte Aircraft, a thriving company that scraps and parts out older aircraft, as well as Golden Knights, a competition parachute team of the U.S. Army.
There are two asphalt and concrete runways and seven aircraft based on the field, including single- and multiple-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include air taxi, local general aviation, transient general aviation, and military.
Airports near Laurinburg-Maxton Airport
- DLL, Dillon, Dillon, United States.
- FAY, Municipal, Fayetteville, United States.
- FBG, Simmons AAF, Fort Bragg, United States.
- FLO, Florence, Florence, United States.
- HFF, Mackall AAF, Hoffman, United States.
- LBT, Lumberton, Lumberton, United States.
- MXE, Maxton, Maxton, United States.
- POB, Pope AFB, Fayetteville, NC, United States.
Laurinburg-Maxton Airport (MXE, KMEB) Information
|Longest Runway||6,489 feet|
|Elevation||220 ft / 67.1 m|
|Airport Address||16701 Airport Rd, Maxton, NC 28364, United States|