GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from McAlester Regional Airport
Nestled 3 miles southwest of the central business district of McAlester, in Pittsburg County, Oklahoma, McAlester Regional Airport is a city-owned, public-use airport. It does not provide scheduled airline flights. Covering an area of about 257 acres, McAlester Regional Airport features a number of facilities, along with one concrete paved runway.
There are 25 aircraft based on the field of McAlester Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations McAlester Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR MCALESTER REGIONAL AIRPORT
- ADT, Ada, Ada, United States.
- ATE, Antlers, Antlers, United States.
- HAX, Hatbox Field, Muskogee, United States.
- HUJ, Hugo, Hugo, United States.
- MKO, Davis Field, Muskogee, United States.
- MLC, Mc Alester, Mc Alester, United States.
- OKM, Okmulgee, Okmulgee, United States.
- RKR, Robert S Kerr, Poteau, United States.
HOTELS NEAR MCALESTER REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near McAlester Regional Airport within 70 miles