Jack McNamara Field Airport (CEC, KCEC) is located in Crescent City, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Crescent City, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Jack McNamara Field Airport, Crescent City, United States private jet charter
About Jack McNamara Field Airport (CEC, KCEC)
Jack McNamara Field, officially Del Norte County Regional Airport, is a public-use airport that mainly serves general aviation. The airport is located a few miles northwest of the center of Crescent City, a dynamic city in Del Norte County. Jack McNamara Field is considered to be a primary commercial service airport. The leading airline is Peninsula Airways (PenAir). FedEx Feeder and Ameriflight are the major cargo carriers. The airport features two asphalt-paved runways and 26 aircraft, including multi-engine and single-engine. It provides up to 12,000 aircraft operations, such as air taxi (27%), general aviation (72%), and military (1%).
Airports near Jack McNamara Field Airport within 70 miles
1. ACV, Arcata, Arcata, United States.
2. BOK, Brookings State, Brookings, United States.
3. CEC, Mc Namara Fld, Crescent City, United States.
4. EKA, Murray Field, Eureka, CA, United States.
5. GOL, State, Gold Beach, United States.
Hotels near Jack McNamara Field Airport
There are no hotels near Mc Namara Fld Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Mc Namara Fld Airport
1. Del Norte Travel, 831 5th Street, Crescent City.
2. Island Travel, 1220 Pine Grove Road, Crescent City.