GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport
Situated a mile northwest of the city center of Menominee, in Menominee County, Michigan, Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport is a public airport covering 600 acres. The airport is called by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a local general aviation facility. It is owned by the Twin County Airport Commission. Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport features two asphalt surfaced runways in good condition.
There are 32 aircraft based on the field of Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, ultralights, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR MENOMINEE-MARINETTE TWIN COUNTY AIRPORT
- CLI, Clintonville, Clintonville, United States.
- ESC, Delta County Arpt, Escanaba, United States.
- GRB, Austin-straubel Field, Green Bay, United States.
- IMT, Ford, Iron Mountain, United States.
- MNM, Menominee, Menominee, United States.
- MTW, Municipal, Manitowoc, United States.
- SUE, Door County, Sturgeon Bay, United States.
HOTELS NEAR MENOMINEE-MARINETTE TWIN COUNTY AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport within 70 miles