GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Millinocket Municipal Airport
Situated a single nautical mile southeast of the downtown of Millinocket, in Penobscot County, Maine, Millinocket Municipal Airport is a public airport covering 322 acres. The airport is owned by the town of Millinocket and provides a number of services. Millinocket Municipal Airport features several facilities, including two runways with asphalt surfaces in good condition.
There are 16 aircraft based on the field of Millinocket Municipal Airport, such as ultralights and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Millinocket Municipal Airport provides are air taxi, local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR MILLINOCKET MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- BGR, Bangor International Airport, Bangor, United States.
- HUL, International, Houlton, United States.
- MLT, Millinocket, Millinocket, United States.
- OLD, Old Town, Old Town, United States.
- PNN, Princeton, Princeton, United States.
HOTELS NEAR MILLINOCKET MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Millinocket Municipal Airport within 70 miles