Minden-Tahoe Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Minden-Tahoe Airport
About Minden-Tahoe Airport
Being the site of the Regional Firefighting Air Tanker Base and the Sierra Front Interagency Dispatch Center, Minden-Tahoe Airport is a general aviation public airport located 5 miles north of the downtown of Minden, in Douglas County, Nevada. The airport is owned by Douglas County and serves the Carson Valley. Covering an area of about 990 acres, Minden-Tahoe Airport features two asphalt paved runways in excellent and good condition.
There are 353 aircraft based on the field of Minden-Tahoe Airport, such as jet airplanes, gliders airplanes, multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Minden-Tahoe Airport provides are air taxi, military, local general aviation, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Minden-Tahoe Airport
- BLU, Blue Canyon, Blue Canyon, United States.
- CSN, Carson City, Carson City, United States.
- EYR, Yerington, Yerington, United States.
- FLX, Municipal, Fallon, United States.
- HTH, Hawthorne, Hawthorne, United States.
- MEV, Douglas County, Minden, United States.
- NFL, NAS, Fallon, United States.
- PVF, Placerville, Placerville, United States.
- TKF, Truckee-Tahoe, Truckee, CA, United States.
- TVL, South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, United States.
Minden-Tahoe Airport (MEV, KMEV) Information
|Longest Runway||7,400 feet|
|Elevation||4,722 ft / 1,439 m|
|Airport Website||Minden-Tahoe Airport|
|Airport Address||1146 Airport Rd, Minden, NV 89423|