Charter to and from Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport
About Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport (MYF, KMYF)
Mercury Jets provides private jets, airliner charters, and a range of small aircraft for business and leisure purposes for flights to or from Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport.
Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport, shortly Montgomery Field Airport, is a public-use airport operated by the City of San Diego. The airport lies 6 miles north of the city center of San Diego. Montgomery Field Airport features three almost asphalt runways and 601 aircraft based on the field with 499 single engine airplanes.
There are also gliders airplane, helicopters, jet airplanes, and multi-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include local general aviation, transient general aviation, commercial, military, and air taxi.
Airports near Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport
- BXS, Borrego Springs, Borrego Springs, United States.
- CJN, Gillespie Field, San Diego/El Cajon, CA, United States.
- CLD, Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, Carlsbad, CA, United States.
- HMT, Ryan Field, Hemet, United States.
- JNP, Heliport, Newport Beach, United States.
- MYF, Montgomery Field, San Diego, United States.
- NKX, Miramar MCAS, San Diego, United States.
- NRS, NAS, Imperial Beach, Romania.
- NZY, North Island Nas, San Diego, United States.
- OCN, Municipal, Oceanside, United States.
- RBK, French Valley, Rancho, Bolivia.
- SAN, San Diego International Airport, San Diego, United States.
- SDM, Brown Field Municipal, San Diego, United States.
- SEE, Gillespie Field, San Diego, United States.
- TIJ, General A. L. Rodriguez Intl, Tijuana, Mexico.
Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport (MYF, KMYF) Information
|Longest Runway||4,598 ft|
|Elevation||427 ft / 130.1 m|
|Airport Website||Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport|
|Airport Address||3750 John J Montgomery Dr, San Diego, CA 92123, United States|