Mount Pleasant Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Mount Pleasant Airport
Situated 2 nautical miles southwest of the city center of Mount Pleasant, in Sanpete County, Utah, Mount Pleasant Airport is opened to the public and operated and owned by the city of Mount Pleasant. Covering an area of about 361 acres, Mount Pleasant Airport features one asphalt-paved runway along with other facilities. There are 5 aircraft based on the field of Mount Pleasant Airport, such as single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Mount Pleasant Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Mount Pleasant Airport
- DTA, Delta, Delta, United States.
- FIL, Municipal, Fillmore, United States.
- MSD, Mt Pleasant, Mt Pleasant, United States.
- NPH, Nephi, Nephi, United States.
- NTJ, Manti-Ephraim, Manti, United States.
- PUC, Carbon County, Price, United States.
- PVU, Provo, Provo, United States.
- RIF, Reynolds, Richfield, United States.
- SBO, Salina, Salina, United States.
Mount Pleasant Airport (MPS, MYEF) Information