Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport
Nestled just 2 miles northeast of the city center of Mount Pleasant, in Isabella County, Michigan, Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport is open to the public and owned by the city of Mount Pleasant. The airport offers general aviation and is considered as a local general aviation facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering 344 acres, Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport consists of two asphalt and turf-surfaced runways.
There are 23 aircraft based on the field of Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport
- AMN, Gratiot Community, Alma, United States.
- CAD, Cadillac, Cadillac, United States.
- FNT, Bishop International Airport, Flint, United States.
- GDW, Gladwin, Gladwin, United States.
- GRR, Kent County Intl, Grand Rapids, United States.
- LAN, Capital City, Lansing, United States.
- MBS, MBS International Airport, Saginaw, MI, United States.
- MOP, Municipal, Mount Pleasant, United States.
- RCT, Miller Field, Reed City, United States.
- WBR, Big Rapids, Big Rapids, United States.
Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport (MOP, KMOP) Information
|Longest Runway||5,000 feet|
|Elevation||755 ft / 230 m|
|Airport Address||5453 E Airport Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858|