Muscatine Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Muscatine Municipal Airport
Muscatine Municipal Airport (MUT, KMUT) is located in Muscatine. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Muscatine, IA.
About Muscatine Municipal Airport (MUT, KMUT)
Situated 5 miles southwest of the center of Muscatine, in Muscatine County, the state of Iowa, Muscatine Municipal Airport is a public-use airport owned and served by Carver Aero that works with the city’s corporate businesses and large industries. The airport provides a number of aircraft operations, such as air taxi (6%) and general aviation (94%). The facilities include 2 concrete paved runways, and 36 aircraft, such as jet (11%), multi-engine (8%), single-engine (75%), and glider (6%). Muscatine Municipal Airport also offers plenty of other amenities, including crew cars, pilot lounge, and Wi-Fi.
Airports near Muscatine Municipal Airport
- BRL, Burlington, Burlington, United States.
- CID, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, United States.
- CWI, Clinton, Clinton, United States.
- DVN, Davenport, Davenport, United States.
- EOK, Keokuk, Keokuk, United States.
- FFL, Municipal, Fairfield, United States.
- GBG, Galesburg, Galesburg, United States.
- IOW, Iowa City, Iowa City, IA, United States.
- MUT, Muscatine, Muscatine, United States.
Muscatine Municipal Airport (MUT, KMUT) Information
|Longest Runway||5,500 feet|
|Elevation||547 ft / 167 m|
|Airport Website||Muscatine Airport|
|Airport Address||5701 US-61, Muscatine, IA 52761, United States|