Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK, KACK) is located in Nantucket, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Nantucket, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Nantucket Memorial Airport, Nantucket, United States private jet charter
About Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK, KACK)
Nestled on the south part of Nantucket, a vibrant island located around 30 miles from Cape Cod, Nantucket Memorial Airport is a public-use airport and the second busiest airport in Massachusetts. The airport is just 3 miles from the center of Nantucket and is owned and operated by the town. Due to the high popularity of Nantucket Island, the airport gets especially busy during the summer. The aircraft operations include general aviation (26%) and air taxi (74%). The major airlines are Rectrix Shuttle, Nantucket Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Connection, Cape Air, American Eagle, and United Express, among the others.
Nantucket Memorial Airport has 8 parking stands for the Cessna 402 aircraft operated by Nantucket Airlines and Cape Air and 4 large stands for the United Dash 8 Q-200, Delta CRJ-200/ERJ-145s, JetBlue E190s, and more aircraft. The airport segregates the air-taxi passengers, who are allowed to skip security screening from the airline passengers who require security screening.
Airports near Nantucket Memorial Airport within 70 miles
1. ACK, Nantucket Memorial, Nantucket, United States.
2. EWB, New Bedford, New Bedford, United States.
3. FMH, Otis AFB, Falmouth, United States.
4. HYA, Barnstable, Hyannis, United States.
5. NPT, State, Newport, United States.
6. PVC, Provincetown, Provincetown, United States.
7. PYM, Plymouth, Plymouth, United States.
Hotels near Nantucket Memorial Airport
1. Nantucket Inn, 1 Millers Lane, Nantucket.
2. White Elephant Hotel Residencies, 29 Broad Street, Nantucket.
3. White Elephant, 50 Easton Street, Nantucket.
4. Vanessa Noel Hotel Green, 33 Centre St, Nantucket.
5. The Nantucket Hotel & Resort, 77 Easton Street, Nantucket.