Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport
About Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles south of the downtown of Neosho, Missouri, Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport is a public-use airport in Newton County. The airport is owned by the city of Neosho. Covering an area of about 687 acres, Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport features one runway with asphalt pavement.
There are 31 aircraft based on the field of Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, gliders airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport
- CFV, Municipal, Coffeyville, United States.
- EOS, Neosho, Neosho, United States.
- FYV, Municipal (Drake Fld), Fayetteville, United States.
- JLN, Joplin Regional, Joplin, MO, United States.
- MIO, Miami, Miami, United States.
- NRI, Shangri-la, Shangri-la, United States.
- PLK, M Graham Clark, Branson/point Lookout, United States.
- PTS, Municipal, Pittsburg, United States.
- ROG, Rogers, Rogers, United States.
- SGF, Springfield-Branson Rg, Springfield, United States.
- SLG, Smith Field, Siloam Springs, United States.
- SPZ, Springdale Muni, Springdale, United States.
- XNA, Northwest Arkansas Regional, Fayetteville, AR, United States.
Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport (EOS, KEOS) Information
|Longest Runway||5,001 feet|
|Elevation||1,255 ft / 383 m|
|Airport Address||1400 Terry Johnson Dr, Neosho, MO 64850|