Chenega Bay Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Chenega Bay Airport
About Chenega Bay Airport (NCN, PFCB)
Situated in the Valdez-Cordova Census Area, one nautical mile northeast of the center of Chenega, Chenega Bay Airport is a public-use airport owned by Alaska DOT&PF. The airport features one gravel paved runway and a host of other facilities. The airport is mainly used for private jet flights.
Airports near Chenega Bay Airport
- FLJ, Falls Bay, Falls Bay, United States.
- NCN, New Chenega, New Chenega, United States.
- OCI, Oceanic, Oceanic, United States.
- PJS, Port San Juan, Port San Juan, United States.
- VDZ, Municipal, Valdez, United States.
Chenega Bay Airport (NCN, PFCB) Information
|Longest Runway||3,000 feet|
|Elevation||72 ft / 22 m|
|Airport Address||Chenega, AK 99574, United States|