Oconee County Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Oconee County Regional Airport
About Oconee County Regional Airport (CEU, KCEU)
Mercury Jets provides private jets, airliner charters, and a range of small aircraft for business and leisure purposes for flights to or from Oconee County Regional Airport.
Located 3 miles west of Clemson, a city in Oconee County, South Carolina, Oconee County Regional Airport, officially Oconee County Regional Airport, is a public airport owned by Oconee County. The airport serves Seneca and Clemson, South Carolina, and offers a number of aircraft operations, such as air taxi, local and transient general aviation, and military. The airport features one asphalt paved runway and 61 aircraft, including gliders, helicopters, multi-engine and single engine airplanes. Situated close to the Clemson University and Memorial Stadium, Oconee County Regional Airport gets busier during the football season. The airport is home to the Flying Tigers Skydiving Club and Clemson University’s Flying Club.
Airports near Oconee County Regional Airport
- AHN, Athens, Athens, Greece.
- AND, Anderson, Anderson, United States.
- AVL, Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, United States.
- CEU, Oconee County, Clemson, United States.
- GDC, Donaldson Center, Greenville, United States.
- GMU, Greenville Downtown, Greenville, United States.
- GRD, Greenwood, Greenwood, United States.
- GSP, Greenville Spartanbur Int’l Airport, Greenville, United States.
- GVL, Lee Gilmer Memorial, Gainesville, United States.
- LQK, Pickens, Pickens, United States.
- SPA, Spartanburg, Downtown Memorial, Spartanburg, SC, United States.
- TOC, Toccoa, Toccoa, Italy.
- WDR, Winder, Winder, United States.
Oconee County Regional Airport (CEU, KCEU) Information
|Longest Runway||5,000 feet|
|Elevation||892 ft / 272 m|
|Airport Website||Oconee County Regional Airport|
|Airport Address||365 Airport Rd, Seneca, SC 29678, United States|