Ogden-Hinckley Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Ogden-Hinckley Airport
About Ogden-Hinckley Airport (OGD, KOGD)
Situated 3 nautical miles southwest of the downtown of the city of Ogden, Utah, Ogden-Hinckley Airport is a public use airport covering an area of about 720 acres in Weber County. The airport is owned by the Ogden City Corporation and is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation reliever airport. Served by a control tower of FAA, Ogden-Hinckley Airport boasts a host of facilities, including three asphalt paved runways in excellent condition.
There are also 241 aircraft based on the field of the airport, such as ultralights, gliders airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, as well as single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Ogden-Hinckley Airport provides are transient general aviation, local general aviation, commercial, military, and air taxi.
Airports near Ogden-Hinckley Airport
- BMC, Brigham City, Brigham City, United States.
- BTF, Salt Lake Skypark, Bountiful, United States.
- HIF, Hill Afb, Ogden, United States.
- LGU, Cache, Logan, United States.
- OGD, Municipal, Ogden, United States.
- PVU, Provo, Provo, United States.
- SLC, Salt Lake City International, Salt Lake City, UT, United States.
Ogden-Hinckley Airport (OGD, KOGD) Information
|Longest Runway||8,103 feet|
|Elevation||4,473 ft / 1,363 m|
|Airport Website||Ogden-Hinckley Airport|
|Airport Address||3909 Airport Rd, Ogden, UT 84405, United States|