Owatonna Degner Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Owatonna Degner Regional Airport
About Owatonna Degner Regional Airport
Located 3 miles northwest of the central business district of Owatonna, in Steele County, Minnesota, Owatonna Degner Regional Airport is a city-owned public use airport. Owatonna Degner Regional Airport features a variety of facilities, including two concrete and asphalt surfaced runways in good condition.
There are 45 aircraft based on the field of Owatonna Degner Regional Airport, such as multi-engine airplanes, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Owatonna Degner Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, military, transient general aviation, and air taxi.
Airports near Owatonna Degner Regional Airport
- AEL, Albert Lea, Albert Lea, United States.
- AUM, Austin, Austin, United States.
- FBL, Municipal, Faribault, United States.
- FCM, Flying Cloud, Minneapolis, United States.
- FRM, Fairmont, Fairmont, United States.
- FXY, Municipal, Forest City, United States.
- JDT, Downtown Heliport, Minneapolis, United States.
- JMN, Municipal Heliport, Mankato, United States.
- MCW, Mason City Municipal, Mason City, IA, United States.
- MIC, Crystal, Minneapolis, United States.
- MKT, Municipal, Mankato, United States.
- MSP, Minneapolis – St. Paul Intl, Minneapolis, United States.
- RST, International, Rochester, United States.
- STP, Downtown, St Paul, United States.
- SYN, Carleton, Stanton, United States.
- ULM, New Ulm, New Ulm, United States.
Owatonna Degner Regional Airport (OWA, KOWA) Information
|Longest Runway||5,500 feet|
|Elevation||1,146 ft / 349 m|
|Airport Website||Owatonna Degner Regional Airport|
|Airport Address||3400 Frontage Rd W, Owatonna, MN 55060|