Palacios Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Palacios Municipal Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles northwest of the downtown of Palacios, Texas, Palacios Municipal Airport is a public airport in Matagorda County. The airport is owned by the city of Palacios. Palacios Municipal Airport is considered as a general aviation facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering 1,538 acres, Palacios Municipal Airport boasts numerous facilities and features three concrete-paved runways in poor and good conditions.
There are 11 aircraft based on the field of Palacios Municipal Airport, such as single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Palacios Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Palacios Municipal Airport
- BBC, Bay City, Bay City, United States.
- BZT, Hinkles Ferry, Brazoria, United States.
- ELA, Eagle Lake, Eagle Lake, United States.
- LJN, Brazoria County, Lake Jackson, United States.
- MGI, Matagorda AFB, Matagorda Island, Philippines.
- PSX, Palacios, Palacios, United States.
- RKP, Aransas County, Rockport, United States.
- VCT, County-Foster, Victoria, United States.
- WHT, Wharton, Wharton, United States.
Palacios Municipal Airport (PSX, KPSX) Information
|Longest Runway||5,001 feet|
|Elevation||14 ft / 4 m|
|Airport Website||Palacios Municipal Airport|
|Airport Address||3 R. B. Trull Blvd, Palacios, TX 77465, United States|