Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT, KEAT) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Pangborn Memorial Airport
Situated 4 nautical miles east of the downtown of Wenatchee, in Chelan County, Washington, Pangborn Memorial Airport is a public airport located in Douglas County. It is owned by Douglas County and Ports of Chelan County. Covering 665 acres, Pangborn Memorial Airport is used for general aviation and provides a host of facilities and services. It features 2 asphalt surfaced runways. Alaska Airlines is the leading airline with Seattle being the top destination.
There are 108 aircraft based on the field of Pangborn Memorial Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, ultralights, helicopters, gliders airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Pangborn Memorial Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, military, commercial, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR PANGBORN MEMORIAL AIRPORT
- EAT, Pangborn Field, Wenatchee, United States.
- ELN, Bowers Field, Ellensburg, United States.
- EPH, Ephrata, Ephrata, United States.
- ESW, State, Easton, United States.
- FCT, Firing Center AAF, Yakima, United States.
- MWH, Grant County, Moses Lake, United States.
- YKM, Yakima Air Terminal, Yakima, United States.
HOTELS NEAR PANGBORN MEMORIAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Pangborn Memorial Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR PANGBORN MEMORIAL AIRPORT