Phoenix Deer Valley Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Phoenix Deer Valley Airport
About Phoenix Deer Valley Airport
One of the busiest airports in the world, Phoenix Deer Valley Airport is a city-owned, public use airport located north of the downtown of Phoenix, a city in Maricopa County, Arizona. It is a reliever airport for Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Phoenix Deer Valley Airport offers charter service and does not have any scheduled airline. Covering an area of about 914 acres, Phoenix Deer Valley Airport features two asphalt surfaced runways in good condition.
There are 953 aircraft based on the field of Phoenix Deer Valley Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, military aircraft, jet airplanes, helicopters, gliders airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Phoenix Deer Valley Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, commercial, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Phoenix Deer Valley Airport
- BXK, Buckeye Municipal, Buckeye, United States.
- CGZ, Municipal, Casa Grande, United States.
- CHD, Williams Gateway Airport, Mesa, United States.
- DVT, Phoenix Deer Valley Airport, Phoenix, United States.
- GBN, San Giovanni Rotondo, San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy.
- GYR, Litchfield, Goodyear, United States.
- LUF, Luke Afb, Phoenix, United States.
- MSC, Falcon Field, Mesa, United States.
- PHX, Sky Harbor Intl, Phoenix, United States.
- PJB, Payson, Payson, United States.
- PRC, Prescott, Prescott, United States.
- SCF, Scottsdale Municipal, Phoenix, United States.
- SLJ, Stellar Air Park, Chandler, United States.
Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT, KDVT) Information
|Longest Runway||8,196 feet|
|Elevation||1,478 ft / 450 m|
|Airport Website||Phoenix Deer Valley Airport|
|Airport Address||702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027|