Pitt-Greenville Airport (PGV, KPGV) is located in Greenville, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Greenville, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Pitt-Greenville Airport, Greenville, United States private jet charter
About Pitt-Greenville Airport
Situated 2 miles north of the city center of Greenville, North Carolina, Pitt-Greenville Airport is a public use airport owned and operated by Pitt-Greenville Airport Authority. Covering an area of about 872 acres, Pitt-Greenville Airport owns a variety of the world-class facilities, including two asphalt paved runways in good condition. There are 71 aircraft based on the field of Pitt-Greenville Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Pitt-Greenville Airport provides are military, local general aviation, air taxi, commercial, and transient general aviation. American Eagle is the leading airline with Charlotte being the top destination.
Airports near Pitt-Greenville Airport within 70 miles
1. EDE, Municipal, Edenton, United States.
2. EWN, Simmons Nott, New Bern, United States.
3. GSB, Seymour Johnson AFB, Goldsboro, United States.
4. ISO, Stallings Field, Kinston, United States.
5. LFN, Franklin, Louisburg, United States.
6. OAJ, Albert J Ellis, Jacksonville, United States.
7. OCW, Warren Field, Washington, United States.
8. PGV, Pitt-Greenville, Greenville, United States.
9. RWI, Rocky Mount-wilson, Rocky Mount,, United States.
10. RZZ, Halifax County, Roanoke Rapids, United States.
Hotels near Pitt-Greenville Airport
There are no hotels near Pitt-Greenville Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Pitt-Greenville Airport
There are no travel agencies near Pitt-Greenville Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Pitt-Greenville Airport
There are no rent a car at Pitt-Greenville Airport within 70 miles