Atkinson Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Atkinson Municipal Airport
Atkinson Municipal Airport (PTS, KPTS) is located in Pittsburg, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Pittsburg, United States.
About Atkinson Municipal Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles northwest of the city center of Pittsburg, in Crawford County, Kansas, Atkinson Municipal Airport is open to the public and owned by the city. The airport is considered as a general aviation facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering 742 acres, Atkinson Municipal Airport boasts 2 asphalt paved runways in good condition. There are 28 aircraft based on the field of Atkinson Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, helicopters, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Atkinson Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Atkinson Municipal Airport
- BUM, Butler, Butler, United States.
- CFV, Municipal, Coffeyville, United States.
- CNU, Martin Johnson, Chanute, United States.
- EOS, Neosho, Neosho, United States.
- FSK, Municipal, Fort Scott, United States.
- IDP, Independence, Independence, United States.
- JLN, Joplin Regional, Joplin, MO, United States.
- MIO, Miami, Miami, United States.
- NRI, Shangri-la, Shangri-la, United States.
- NVD, Nevada, Nevada, United States.
- PPF, Tri-City, Parsons, United States.
- PTS, Municipal, Pittsburg, United States.
Atkinson Municipal Airport (PTS, KPTS) Information
|Longest Runway||6,100 feet|
|Elevation||946 ft / 288 m|
|Airport Address||3510 Airport Dr, Pittsburg, KS 66762|