Point Baker Seaplane Base Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Point Baker Seaplane Base
About Point Baker Seaplane Base (KPB)
Situated in Point Baker, Alaska, Point Baker Seaplane Base is a domestic airport that provides domestic and sometimes international flights to the destinations that connect Point Baker, Alaska with the United States. Carriers like Taquan Air Services serve regular flights to and from Point Baker SPB Airport. The airport is owned by the state of Alaska and is considered as a general aviation facility. Point Baker Seaplane Base features a seaplane landing area and offers a variety of aircraft operations, including general aviation and air taxi.
Airports near Point Baker Seaplane Base
- CZP, Cape Pole, Cape Pole, United States.
- EDA, Edna Bay, Edna Bay, United States.
- KAE, SPB, Kake, United States.
- KCC, Coffman Cove SPB, Coffman Cove, United States.
- KLW, Klawock, Klawock, United States.
- KPB, Point Baker SPB, Point Baker, United States.
- KTB, Thorne Bay, Thorne Bay, United States.
- PPV, Port Protection, Port Protection, United States.
- PSG, Petersburg James A Johnson, Petersburg, AK, United States.
Point Baker Seaplane Base (KPB) Information
|Longest Runway||4,000 feet|
|Elevation||0 ft / 0 m|
|Airport Address||Point Baker, AK 99927, United States|