Port Alsworth Airport (PTA, PALJ) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Port Alsworth Airport
Nestled in the Lake and Peninsula Borough, Alaska, Port Alsworth Airport is a private airport owned by Glen Alsworth, Sr. The airport serves Port Alsworth and features a number of facilities, including one gravel-paved runway. There are 25 aircraft based on the field of Port Alsworth Airport, such as single-engine airplanes and multiple-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Port Alsworth Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR PORT ALSWORTH AIRPORT
- BMX, Big Mountain, Big Mountain, United States.
- ILI, Iliamna, Iliamna, United States.
- KNK, Kakhonak, Kakhonak, United States.
- NNL, Nondalton, Nondalton, United States.
- PDB, Pedro Bay, Pedro Bay, United States.
- PTA, Port Alsworth, Port Alsworth, United States.
- PVY, Pope Vanoy, Pope Vanoy, United States.
- TPO, Tanalian Point, Tanalian Point, United States.
HOTELS NEAR PORT ALSWORTH AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Port Alsworth Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR PORT ALSWORTH AIRPORT
PROUD MEMBER OF
Jan 2 2019
by Mercury Jets