Port Heiden Airport (PTH, PAPH) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Port Heiden Airport
Situated seven miles northeast of the downtown of Port Heiden, Alaska, Port Heiden Airport is a public airport in the Lake and Peninsula Borough. The airport is owned by the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities. Port Heiden Airport is called by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. PenAir is the major airline serving the airport with King Salmon being the top destination. Covering 3,500 acres, Port Heiden Airport has a range of facilities and consists of two gravel paved runways in good condition. The major aircraft operations Port Heiden Airport provides are air taxi and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR PORT HEIDEN AIRPORT
- BIC, Big Creek, Big Creek, United States.
- KBW, Chignik Bay, Chignik, United States.
- KCG, Fisheries, Chignik, United States.
- KCL, Lagoon, Chignik, United States.
- KCQ, Chignik, Chignik, United States.
- PCE, Painter Creek, Painter Creek, United States.
- PIP, Pilot Point, Pilot Point, United States.
- PTH, Port Heiden, Port Heiden, United States.
- UGB, Ugashik Bay, Pilot Point, United States.
- UGS, Ugashik, Ugashik, United States.
HOTELS NEAR PORT HEIDEN AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Port Heiden Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR PORT HEIDEN AIRPORT