GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
BEQUIA PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Bequia. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Bequia and Places to Visit
Bequia is a picturesque hilly island, the largest of the Grenada archipelago, located south of the island of St. Vincent. This island, the largest of the Grenadines, has only one small town – Port Elizabeth, charming and quiet, famous for the models of amazing sailing boats that are sold in most local shops. The island of Bequia is very small – just over 18 km² in area. Life here is completely dependent on the sea. Every family in Bequia is somehow connected to the sea, as it is an island of fishermen, sailors and shipbuilders. Fishing is one of the must-see attractions for tourists.
Rare and incredibly beautiful corals grow in the coastal waters, and the abundance of sea creatures makes the coastal zone ideal for snorkeling. The island is also famous for its Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary. It is a turtle sanctuary, where biologists are trying to preserve the endangered Bissa turtle species. Travellers are encouraged to see how turtles are born and grow, what they are fed and how they are cared for. It is also possible to let the turtle out to sea on their own.
J. F. Mitchell Airport (BQU) is the only airport on Bequia Island.
AIRPORTS NEAR BEQUIA
- SVD, Argyle International Airport, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- UVF, Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
- SLU, George F. L. Charles Airport, Castries, Saint Lucia
- GND, Maurice Bishop International Airport, Saint Georges, Grenada
- TAB, Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
- POS, Piarco International Airport, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
HOTELS IN BEQUIA
- Spring Hotel Bequia, Spring Estate, VC0400 Port Elizabeth, Saint Vincent & Grenadines
- Tropical Hideaway, Tropical Hideaway, Richmond Hill, VC0000 Port Elizabeth, Saint Vincent & Grenadines
- Firefly Bequia Plantation Hotel, Spring Estate, VC0400 Crescent Beach, Saint Vincent & Grenadines