Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in the Caribbean. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Caribbean Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from the Caribbean.
The Caribbean islands are a group of islands between the two American continents. It is home to about 42 million people. There are enough reasons for the popularity of these places and private jet flights to the Caribbean, the hot climate all year round, the warm waters of the ocean, the scenery, comfortable hotels, and different types of recreation. Besides this, there is the alluring green of tropical forests, volcanic landscapes, coffee plantations, bushes of bananas, slender, thickly planted palms, sugar cane, beautiful old villas, new chic hotel complexes, and endlessly changing each other cruise liners.
There are thirteen separate countries in the Caribbean Sea. Each of the states is a popular tourist destination, with its unique nature and cultural heritage. There are many all-inclusive resorts. Caribbean private jet charter is the perfect destination for a relaxing vacation.
Some of the most attractive tourist places for private jet to the Caribbean islands include the Cayman, the U.S., and the British Islands. Also, St. Lucia, and the Dominican Republic, Aruba, the Providenciales, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Antigua, Curaçao, Barbados, Grenada, St. Martin.
Barbados sets the highest recreation standards with its azure waters, soft white sand, numerous golf and cricket courses, European-level service, opulent hotel architecture, and yachts. When renting a private jet to the Caribbean, don’t forget to visit this fantastic island. The old capital’s Bridgetown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This lovely city is perfect for the nightlife, shopping, and social scene. And travelers who prefer an active vacation can look forward to diving, surfing, jeep safaris, helicopter rides, parasailing, exploring caves and protected areas, and many other equally thrilling activities.
When you charter a private jet to the Caribbean, consider visiting St. Lucia to admire its breathtaking lush and tropical volcanoes. The same-named old town, which is nearby, has stunning colonial architecture. It is well-known for having Diamond Botanical Gardens, the interior of which contains baths and Diamond Falls. The shoreline reefs of the most beautiful bay of St. Lucia – Anse Chastan, are a favorite spot for divers and snorkelers. The West Coast is home to numerous five-star hotels, eateries, and beaches.
Jamaica is also another popular destination worth visiting with a private jet to the Caribbean. It draws millions of tourists because of its distinctive flavor. Kingston’s capital is a fantastic location to experience Jamaica’s culture, history, and tourist attractions. The resort town of Port Antonio is close by and encircled by a pristine jungle. Excellent beaches, stunning waterfalls—many of which plunge directly into the water—and the renowned Blue Lagoon all excite tourists. The picturesque resort towns of Ocho Rios and Ranevay Bay, which seem to have been designed for tranquil relaxation, are located in the center of Jamaica. However, Montego Bay is the primary tourist hub. This area is home to the majority of chic hotels and restaurants, where there is constant activity and stunning beaches.
Most popular Caribbean airports for private jets
Booking a private jet is the quickest and most opulent way to travel to the Caribbean. Private aircraft can land at any major international airport. Renting a plane to the Caribbean is an excellent solution for those who value their time and comfort. The major airports we service include Norman Manley International Airport (KIN / MKJP), Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU / TJSJ), Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ / MDPC), and many others.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Caribbean Area
Flying to and from the Caribbean frequently involves using private jets of all sizes, including ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midsize, midsize, and light aircraft.
A variety of factors need to be considered when booking a private jet charter to the Caribbean, including the number of passengers, the level of comfort desired on board, the length of the runway, and the possibility of a nonstop flight. Airports are ready to accommodate incoming aircraft.
- The best option for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to the Caribbean is light jets, which are made for shorter local flights and can accommodate up to 6 people. Light aircraft like the Learjet 35A, Citation CJ1, and Citation Mustang are excellent for private Caribbean flights.
- Transcontinental flights are possible with midsize aircraft, which frequently have advanced features like Wi-Fi and communication systems. There is room for ten people inside. Private jet travelers can fly to the Caribbean on midsize aircraft like the Hawker 800 SP, Hawker 800XP, and Hawker 850XP.
- A super midsize jet is the most widely used type of aircraft due to its speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Ten more people can also be transported. Super-midsize aircraft, such as the Challenger 300, Hawker 1000A, and Challenger 350, are available for charter to the Caribbean.
- It is a remarkable feat of aviation for heavy aircraft to be able to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. Furthermore, they can accommodate up to 18 passengers, making them ideal for lengthy international flights. If you require a heavy jet, you can choose between the Gulfstream G-IVPS, Gulfstream G-IV, and Challenger 605.
- Ultra-long-range jets are the fastest and most potent aircraft in the world. Some of these aircraft can transmit more passengers than the typical 14 to 16 people. The top speed of a typical ultra-long-range jet is 500 knots. Additionally, ultra-long-range jets have a greater range than standard jets, enabling nonstop international charter flights. For flights to the Caribbean, one can hire a private aircraft like the Global 5000, Global 6000, or Global Express.
Hire Private Jets to the Caribbean with Mercury Jets
We guarantee that if you select us, it will lead to an exceptional private plane rental experience. Mercury Jets is a well-known company that specializes in the private jet charter. We are always able to arrange a special private jet to the Caribbean that meets your exact needs.
Contact Mercury Jets before renting a private jet for your upcoming vacation. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities throughout the entire trip. To book a flight to the Caribbean, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.