GET AN INSTANT CHICAGO PRIVATE JET PRICE ESTIMATE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter Flights to Chicago
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Chicago. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Chicago Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Chicago.
Chicago is the largest city in Illinois and the 3rd most populous city in the United States. It is a city of main international and domestic finance, rich history, and diverse culture. Being considered as the home of jazz and blues, the city has plenty of modern architecture situated throughout the city. If you’re looking for a luxurious vacation, look no further than Chicago. You can take a private jet to get there in style, and there’s plenty to do once you arrive.
Near the shores of Lake Michigan, 129-acre Grant Park is a popular spot for locals to take long strolls and unwind once you’ve chartered a private jet to Chicago. The park is the site of several major summer events, including the Taste of Chicago food festival and the Lollapalooza and Blues Fest music festivals. The Bank of America Chicago Marathon takes place every October and begins and ends in Grant Park. Many of the city’s most visited landmarks can be found here.
When booking a private jet to Chicago, be sure to enjoy your time in Millennium Park, one of the most beautiful urban parks on the planet. Created to symbolize the beginning of the XXI century, it has become a top-rated attraction and has received more than 30 prestigious awards in the field of urban planning. On an area of 10 hectares, there are many unusual installations and sculptures.
The Park at Lincoln Center The 6-miles-long path opened in 1868 and follows the scenic shore of Lake Michigan. The park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, and it was appropriately named after Abraham Lincoln. With a private jet to Chicago you can visit numerous museums, parks, and natural areas, as well as city beaches, sports complexes with golf, baseball, soccer, and tennis, and children’s play areas. There are also natural areas to explore and aesthetically pleasing fishing spin. In addition, the park regularly plays host to citywide events and concerts.
Another place worth visiting when renting a private jet to Chicago is the Magnificent Mile. It is Michigan Avenue’s most prestigious and expensive section, with skyscrapers and old structures. Here, there is a concentration of the city’s most opulent shops, restaurants, and boutiques, and real estate is extremely expensive. In addition, many of the city’s landmarks are located on or close to the Magnificent Mile.
Chicago also boasts beautiful theaters, fine arts, excellent dining like Little Italy, China, and Greece, shopping, and one of its many skyscrapers, including the Sears Tower, which from 1974 to 1998 held the title of the world’s tallest building. So if you’re planning your trip, make sure to check out our list of the best things to do in Chicago with a private jet. You’ll be able to see everything that this fascinating city has to offer in a truly luxurious way.
Most Popular Chicago Airports for Private Jets
You can tailor your private flight to Chicago to suit your preferences and needs. Private aircraft can land at any major airport in the world. Looking for a Chicago private jet charter suitable for VIP travel? Hire a private jet flight to or from Chicago to access PWK, GYY, MDW, and ORD airports.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Chicago Area
Passengers can choose from heavy, super-midsize, midsize, light, or turboprop aircraft when renting a private jet to Chicago. Consider the number of passengers, the level of luxury desired, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway before booking a private jet charter flight to Chicago.
- Turboprop planes, typically larger than piston aircraft, can fly up to 35,000 feet. For journeys between 600 and 1000 miles, they are best suited. Compared to aircraft powered by jet engines, turboprop planes can land on shorter runways and have a greater capacity for passengers and cargo. Turboprop aircraft typically have a seating capacity of six to eight people. They are built to support passenger-to-passenger business meetings to help everyone make the most of their time in the air. Private jet flights to Chicago are offered using the Piper M600, Pilatus PC 12, and King Air B200, among other aircraft.
- Because they are designed for shorter local flights and can accommodate up to six passengers, light jets are a great option for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Chicago. For a private flight to Chicago, the Hawker 400XP, Beechjet 400, and HondaJet are all excellent choices.
- Transatlantic flight capability, as well as modern comforts like Wi-Fi and communication systems, are common on advanced midsize aircraft. Three aircraft are available for use on private flights to Chicago: the Hawker 850XP, Gulfstream G-100, and Learjet 60.
- Due to their speed and range, super-midsize jets are the most commonly used aircraft (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Ten people can also fit inside. To travel to Chicago, you can hire super-midsize aircraft like the Challenger 300, Gulfstream G-200, and Citation X.
- Heavy aircraft’s incredible ability to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling is a marvel of aviation. Additionally, they are ideal for lengthy international flights because they can accommodate up to 18 passengers. If you require a heavy jet, take into account the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Falcon 2000, and Legacy 600.
Hire Private Jets to Chicago with Mercury Jets
We guarantee you one of the most exciting experiences of your life by booking a private jet flight. The industry benchmark for private jet charter is Mercury Jets. If you’re prepared to organize a private charter to Chicago tailored to your unique needs, please contact us.
Your comfort and safety are our top priorities while traveling. To book a flight to Chicago, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.
Airports Near Chicago
- MDW, Chicago Midway International Airport, Chicago, IL
- ORD, Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL
- PWK, Chicago Executive Airport, Chicago, IL
- GYY, Gary/Chicago International Airport, Gary, IN
- LOT, Lewis University Airport, Romeoville, IL
- DPA, DuPage Airport, West Chicago, IL
- JOT, Joliet Regional Airport, Joliet, IL
- UGN, Waukegan Regional Airport, Chicago, IL
- K3CK, Lake in the Hills Airport, Chicago/Lake in the Hills, IL
Most Demanded Charter Flights to or from Chicago
- Private Jet to Chicago from Boston
- Charter Flights to Chicago from Miami
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Chicago from Las Vegas
- Jet Charters to Chicago from Aspen
Weather for Chicago
|Mon 9°C, 48.2°F||Tue 10°C, 50°F||Wed 16°C, 60.8°F||Thu 8°C, 46.4°F|
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to/from Chicago
How much does it cost to private jet charter prices to Chicago?
The cost of a private jet charter to Chicago can vary widely and depends mostly on the size and capacity of the aircraft. If you would like to know the charter jet price to Chicago, we recommend that you contact our consultant conveniently. Alternatively, you can get an estimate of the flight cost using our online calculator.
Here are some prices to cost charter a private jet to Chicago:
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Chicago from Boston: turboprop – starting at $15,580;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Chicago from Miami: light jet – starting at $17,830;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Chicago from Las Vegas: midsize jet – starting at $28,750.
Which aircraft should I choose for Chicago private jet?
Mercury Jets have access to an extensive network of private aircraft and provide modern, reliable jets with highly trained and experienced flight crews on board, making a private flight to or from Chicago an ideal option for a vacation or business trip. Choosing an aircraft for a private charter flight to Chicago is based on the non-stop range, the number of passengers, comfort level, and the runway size.
When you hire a private jet to Chicago with Mercury Jets, we take care of all your needs, from on-time boarding to providing comfortable seats that fit perfectly into any budget. Additionally, charter flights to Chicago for conferences, meetings, special events, or group charter flights can be arranged on regional and VIP airliners.
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||PASSENGERS||RANGE||CRUISING SPEED||FLIGHT TIME
|Very Light Jets||2-8 passengers||on average 1,250 nm||up to 480 miles per hour||up to 3 flight hours||can land on shorter runways and at small airport|
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||400-450 miles per hour||up to 5 flight hours||can land on shorter runways|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2,800 nm||430-480 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||suitable for long-distance travel, and can land on small runways|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3,000 nm||490-590 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||fast and fuel-efficient; larger luggage capacity|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4,000 nm||480-560 miles per hour||up to 13 flight hours||can cruise at higher altitudes and operate in different weather conditions|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||220-360 miles per hour||up to 3 – 4 flight hours||can flying a short distance with low operating cost|
How to book my charter jet to Chicago?
Use our company services and book your private jet charter in Chicago to get the highest quality private jet flights. The fastest and most convenient way to book a private jet is to contact our consultants. Our team is available around the clock to work out the perfect air charter service Chicago package.
How to book an empty leg flight on the jet charter Chicago?
Every time a one-way flight is booked, or an aircraft needs to arrive at its home base, an empty leg is formed. The private jet charters to Chicago are among the most common routes. If you’re looking for the best deals on empty leg flights to and from Chicago, we’ll find the right one for you. Let us know your travel details in advance by calling us anytime, anywhere.
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on the Chicago private jet?
Every plane in the private aviation market has luggage restrictions, depending on the type of jet. The simple rule of thumb here is that the bigger the plane, the roomier and more spacious it is. Consult our agents to find out the general requirements for oversized cargo or fragile items. If you have any further questions on baggage on air charter Chicago, you can always contact us to find out more about our baggage restrictions.
What documents do I need for the air charter service in Chicago?
The same international requirements apply to Chicago charter flights as to other flights. So, for example, an international flight from the U.S. to Europe will require a passport. In cases of domestic itineraries, you can use an authorized form of photo ID. Our specialists can advise you on documents and clarify the necessary procedures.
What popular services are available on a private charter to Chicago?
When it comes to a private flight, we provide a new level of service for our customers and the best options for work or leisure. The comforts of private jets include combined with strict security requirements to ensure a perfect flight aboard your aircraft. Review each aircraft’s unique amenities and specifications on the website or get in touch with our consultants.
Private jet passengers travel with much more freedom, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go, at a time of their choosing. If you don’t find the answers to all of your important questions here, you can contact one of our experts or visit our private jet charter FAQ page.