GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Cuba Private Jet Charter Services
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charters in Cuba. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
Charter flights to Cuba and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Cuba.
The island nation of Cuba is nestled in the Caribbean just 90 miles south of Key West, Florida. It has snow-white beaches speckled with tobacco fields, where the country’s famous cigars come from.
From the cars made in the 1950’s to the pastel-colored house of Havana to the 16th-century architecture of Old Havana images and memories of a time gone by are what most people think of. You can still hear the Salsa playing from the nightclubs or go to the famous Tropicana and catch on of their cabaret shows once you’ve chartered a private jet to Cuba.
Havana, Cuba’s capital and the Caribbean’s most beautiful city, is a must-see destination for everybody when booking a private jet charter to Cuba. In the city’s historic core, ancient defenses stand side by side with elegant structures that showcase the best of classical and colonial baroque architecture. A visit to Old Havana, which is protected by UNESCO, is incomplete without a visit to the Cathedral (or St. Christopher’s Cathedral), as well as its accompanying plaza, the Museum of the Revolution, the Capitol and the Havana Grand Theatre.
Once you’ve rented a private jet to Cuba, you should visit the Malecon promenade, because it is a superb representation of the capital’s historical past because of its beautiful structure and wealth of major monuments. Another lovely place is La Rampa, Malecon’s successful rival. Hotels, nightclubs, movies, pubs, and restaurants are all available here. However, the primary attraction is Coppelia, Fidel Castro’s personal ice cream store. The waters of Havana’s beaches are known as the “blue ring” due to their purity and unique tint.
Located in southeast Cuba, Santiago de Cuba is the second-largest city in the country, and it can be your another destination when renting a private plane to Cuba. It is well-known for its beautiful beaches and the abundance of natural beauty. The world-famous rum brand Bacardi got its start in Santiago de Cuba. It is the location of the Bacardi Rum Factory, which is also home to a tourist bar known as Barrita de Ron.
Another worth visiting destination with a private jet flight to Cuba is Varadero. It is a stunning beachside resort surrounded by lush flora on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. Some of the world’s cleanest beaches may be found here, including its white sand beaches and turquoise waters. Divers go to the nearby reefs to take in the stunning surroundings and abundant variety of tropical marine life. A voyage on a boat that has a transparent bottom might serve as an alternative to scuba diving. Excursions on boats or catamarans and fishing are two of the most popular things to do there. The vacation destination is well-known for the wide variety of opulent hotels with golf courses and offers service on par with that found in Europe. Visitors may experience fantastic entertainment in Varadero in the evenings, including lively discos, nightclubs, pubs, and restaurants.
Only until very recently Cuba and all its attractions have been out of reach to most Americans. Thanks to recent resolutions that have been changed. Passengers can now fly between the US and Cuba although there are a few restrictions.
To be allowed to fly between the US and Cuba, either using commercial carries or chartering a private jet, you will have to qualify under a specific category including:
- Visiting Family
- US Government Official Business
- Journalistic Activity
- Professional Research/ Business Gatherings
- Visits for Educational Purposes
- Religious Activities
- Clinics/Workshops/Public Performances/Athletic Competitions
- To support the people of Cuba
- Humanitarian projects
- Private foundation Activities/Research/Education
- Import/Export of informational material
- Authorized BIS Transaction
Additionally, to fly to Cuba you must depart from one of only 16 authorized airports that include most major airports in Florida, as well as Key West, plus Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, New York, Chicago, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh.
Cuba Private Jet Airports
- BCA, Baracoa Airport, Baracoa
- BYM, C.M. de Cespedes Airport, Bayamo
- CMW, Ign Agramonte International Airport, Camaguey
- CCC, Cayo Coco Airport, Cayo Coco
- CYO, Cayo Largo Del Sur Airport, Cayo Largo Del Sur
- AVI, Maximo Gomez Airport, Ciego De Avila
- CFG, Cienfuegos Airport, Cienfuegos
- GAO, Los Canos Airport, Guantanamo
- HAV, Jose Marti International Airport, Havana
- UPB, Playa Baracoa Airport, Havana
- HOG, Frank Pais Airport, Holguin
- LCL, La Coloma Airport, La Coloma
- VTU, Las Tunas Airport, Las Tunas
- MZO, Sierra Maestra Airport, Manzanillo
- VRO, Kawama Airport, Matanzas
- MJG, Mayajigua Airport, Mayajigua
- MOA, Orestes Acosta Airport, Moa
- ICR, Nicaro Airport, Nicaro
- GER, Rafael Cabrera Airport, Nueva Gerona
- PST, Preston Airport, Preston
- UPA, Punta Alegre Airport, Punta Alegre
- UMA, Punta De Maisi Airport, Punta De Maisi
- SNJ, San Julian Airport, San Julian
- USS, Sancti Spiritus Airport, Sancti Spiritus
- SNU, Santa Clara Airport, Santa Clara
- SCU, Antonio Maceo Airport, Santiago
- SZJ, Siguanea Airport, Siguanea
- TND, Trinidad Airport, Trinidad
- VRA, Juan Gualberto Gomez Airport, Varadero
Popular Cuba Private Jet Destinations
- Santa Clara
Weather for Cuba
|Tue 28°C, 82.4°F||Wed 28°C, 82.4°F||Thu 27°C, 80.6°F||Fri 27°C, 80.6°F|
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to Cuba
How much is a private jet charter to Cuba?
Here are some prices to cost charter a private jet to Charlotte:
- Private jet to Cuba from TEB: from $24,730;
- Charter a private jet to Cuba from OPF: from $5,180;
- Private flight to Cuba from DAL: from $18,290.
Which aircraft should I choose for Cuba private jet?
When you hire a private jet to Cuba with Mercury Jets, we take care of all your needs, from on-time boarding to providing comfortable seats that fit perfectly into any budget. Additionally, charter flights to Cuba for conferences, meetings, special events, or group charter flights can be arranged on regional and VIP airliners.
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||PASSENGERS||RANGE||CRUISING SPEED||FLIGHT TIME
|Very Light Jets||2-8 passengers||on average 1,250 nm||up to 480 miles per hour||up to 3 flight hours||can land on shorter runways and at small airport|
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||400-450 miles per hour||up to 5 flight hours||can land on shorter runways|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2,800 nm||430-480 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||suitable for long-distance travel, and can land on small runways|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3,000 nm||490-590 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||fast and fuel-efficient; larger luggage capacity|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4,000 nm||480-560 miles per hour||up to 13 flight hours||can cruise at higher altitudes and operate in different weather conditions|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||220-360 miles per hour||up to 3 – 4 flight hours||can flying a short distance with low operating cost|
How to book my Cuba jet charters?
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on Cuba private jet?
How far in advance do I need to make a Cuba charter flight reservation?
Popular activities in Cuba
- Cayo Santa Maria
- Jardines De La Reina
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park
- Birdwatching with Paulino Lopez Delgado
- Sierra del Rosario Biosphere Reserve
- Museo Casa E. Hemingway
- Museo de Artes Decorativas
- Casa del Ron
- Havana Cathedral
- Plaza del Carmen
- Plaza Vieja