Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Jerusalem. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Jerusalem Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is a great cultural city in the Middle East. The capital of Israel is sacred to three world religions, and its history is fascinating. It is also home to about 1 million people. If you’re looking for a luxury way to see Jerusalem, consider booking a private jet.
The city of Jerusalem is administratively divided into six distinct neighborhoods. The most popular area with visitors is the Old City because of its convenience and beauty. Here, you’ll find the bulk of the sights, most of which are located within easy walking distance. The city’s historical sites, public spaces, museums, and even some of its neighborhoods should be on your list of must-see attractions with a private jet flight to Jerusalem.
Moreover, the Old City is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Jerusalem’s most historically and culturally rich areas. The winding streets and colorful buildings are a fascinating mix of Byzantine and Islamic architecture. Highlights of the Old City include the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the Damascus Gate. Also, if you’re looking for a comfortable way to get to Jerusalem, look no further than a private jet.
Jerusalem has many sacred sites and attractions. The list of must-see places worth visiting once you’ve chartered a private jet to Jerusalem includes the Haram Al-Sharif, the Western Wall, the Jerusalem Archaeological Park, and the Jewish Quarter Street, Armenian Patriarchate Road, the St. James Cathedral, the Tower of David Museum, the Church of the Ascension, the Tomb of the Virgin Mary, the Church of the Dormition.
When booking a private jet flight to Jerusalem, you can also leave your note at the Western Wall. This is Jerusalem’s most visited tourist attraction. Pilgrims and tourists from all over the world make their way to this location to pray and affix a note to the Wall with a wish or a dream that they hold dear. The most important thing to remember is not to turn your back to the Wall.
Most popular Jerusalem airports for private jets
You can tailor your trip to Jerusalem to your specific needs by renting a private plane. Many of the world’s busiest airports are ideal for establishing private aircraft home bases. The nearest major airport is Ben Gurion Airport (TLV / LLBG).
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Jerusalem Area
The most popular types of aircraft used for private jet travel to Jerusalem are ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midsize, midsize, and light jets.
You should consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the shortest runway, and the maximum distance the flight will travel without stopping before making a reservation for a private jet charter to Jerusalem. The regional airports have all the equipment needed to handle flight requests.
- The ultra-long-range jet is the biggest, fastest, and most powerful type of aircraft. Some of these airplanes have a maximum passenger capacity greater than the typical 14 to 16 passengers. The top speed of a typical ultra-long-range aircraft is 500 knots. Additionally, compared to standard jets, ultra-long-range jets have a longer range, enabling the charter of nonstop international flights. For instance, private aircraft like the Global Express, Global 6000, and Global 5000 are available for booking flights to Jerusalem.
- Currently, heavy jets can fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. They can hold up to 18 passengers, making them perfect for lengthy international flights. If you require a heavy jet, the Challenger 604, Challenger 605, and Legacy 600 are all great choices.
- Super-midsize jets are among the most widely used aircraft types due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Additionally, they have room for ten people. For super-midsize jet charters to Jerusalem, the Challenger 300, Challenger 350, and Citation X are fantastic choices.
- The Wi-Fi and communication systems found on midsize jets enable long-distance travel. Additionally, there is room inside for up to ten people. Private jet passengers can choose from a variety of midsize aircraft to Jerusalem, such as the Citation VI, Citation III, and Citation VII.
- Smaller groups seeking to charter a private jet to Jerusalem should strongly consider using light jets, which are intended for shorter local flights (up to 6 passengers). For arranging a private flight to Jerusalem, light jets like the Eclipse 500, Citation CJ, and Citation Bravo are excellent choices.
Hire Private Jets to Jerusalem with Mercury Jets
Everything about our private jet rental service is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. Mercury Jets is a charter jet provider with an outstanding reputation in the private aviation industry. If you need assistance locating a suitable private jet charter in Jerusalem, our experts are available around the clock to assist you.
Consider renting a private jet with Mercury Jets for your upcoming trip to Jerusalem. The safety and comfort of your journey are our top priorities. To book a flight to Jerusalem, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.